Care and Using
The cover of the feeding bottle is not a toy. Please remove the cover from the feeding bottle before using it and keep it away from the reach of children. The bottle should only be used under the supervision of adults. Do not leave your baby alone when feeding with the bottle. Do not boil liquids in the microwave ovens. When the liquid inside of the feeding bottle is warmed in the microwave oven for long periods of time, this can cause burning. Always control the temperature of the liquid before feeding the baby. Do not allow your baby to suck from the feeding bottle for long periods of time and do not allow your baby to sleep with the feeding bottle. Contact with sweet liquids for long periods of time can cause decay of the teeth of the baby. Consult your doctor for more information about feeding your baby with feeding bottle.