Care and Using
How To Use The Breast Pump
Before using the breast pump, clean and sterilize all the parts of the
unit. For sterilizing of parts please refer to the section “Cleaning and
Sterilising” and follow the steps listed. After cleaning and sterilizing,
with correctly assembled breast pump you can follow the steps below
to use the breast pump.
You should try to familiarize yourself with the suction control of the
breast pump before using it. By placing the breast shield against your
hand or arm, you can practice the use of this pump.
• Wash your hands before you begin to express milk.
• At first pump rapidly and frequently in order to stimulate the breast
• When your breast gets used to it start to pump slower. If you are content with the lactation, keep on pumping with this pace.
• Do not continue expressing milk more than 120 ml. If you fill the bottle up to the 120ml. then empty the bottle. If you do not empty the bottle suction problems may occur.
• Place the breast pump on the other breast and repeat the same steps as mentioned above.
Advantages Of Usage
• BÉBÉ D’OR Breast Pump offers freedom to mothers as it works in a comfortable and silent way.
• Natural Silicone Adaptor Shield with Bubbles provides a totally natural
and comfortable suction similar to baby’s sucking.
• The adaptor shield expands to the rim of suction cup for massaging mother's breast while pumping.
• Breast Pump can prevent the cut of milk by stimulating the breast.
Instructions for safe feeding
• When breast feeding is not possible,this bottle may be used to give
expressed breast milk or prepared infant formula to your baby.
• Always wash your hands before preparing foods or feeding your baby.
• Before first use, wash thoroughly and sterilise.
• Always wash immediately after use.
• Keep the teat in a dry covered container.
• Never leave the teat in direct sunlight.
• Use cooled freshly boiled water for food preparation.
• Tooth decay in young children can occur even when non-sweetened
fluids are used. This can occur if the baby is allowed to use the bottle
for long periods through the day and particularly through the night when
saliva flow is reduced.
Safe Storage of Expressed Breast Milk
To store milk for future use, transfer milk into clean sterile container and store in the refrigerator. Milk may be safely refrigerated for up to 24 hours. Freeze breast milk that will be stored for longer periods of time. Frozen milk may be kept for up to 3 weeks. Milk can be heated for bottle feeding. DO NOT MICROWAVE MILK. Do not freeze or refrigerate milk once it has been heated, and use within 24 hours. Do not freze or refrigerate milk once it has been heated, and use within 24 hours. To reheat the breast milk, place the bottle or container into warm water and then shake before use. Do not reheat the breast milk more than once.
Cleaning and Sterilising
• Before sterilising,wash bottles and accessories thoroughly in warm soapy water to ensure all milk deposits are removed.
• Squeeze the teat to ensure any residuel milk has been removed. Sterilise by immersing in a feeding bottle sterilising solution, according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
• Before first use, place in boiling water for 5 minutes. This is to ensure hygiene.
• Do not clean or allow to come into contact with solvents or harsh
chemicals. Damage could result.
1. Ensure complete seat of soft funnel adaptor
2. Check proper fit of funnel to 2-component connector
3. Check proper fit of valve head
4. Check proper fit and clean valve membrane
5. Check O-ring and proper fit
•For the mothers with breast mastitis flat, or caved nipples, please use this product according to the doctor’s or clinic’s instructions. •Massaging the breasts before using the breast reliever pump may help with the lactation. •If you are unable to squeeze the breast milk by hand, please consult your doctor before using the product.